Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Writing on Web

It has been popular in Writing instruction to help students to write on web.

The two articles i read today focus on relationships between Computer technology and writing. Writing is a intriguing topic, because it insightfully gives us not only inspiration about language but also implication we could use in daily-based writing instruction.

Especially topics researching students behavior and thinking online using for example, chat space, SNS, e-mail, and the like reminds me of how we yonger ages (of course including me!) have developed our own writing fluency, and i believe these reflection on ourselves help me develop effective strategies to instruct writing skills effectively for my target students.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home