Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Drink with my friend

12/29 I went for some drink with my previous colleague in the center of my hometown. Though daytime is quiet in the middle of my hometown, the night time is full with lots of people. I hope the place is in prosper with various kind of people at both of day and night time. The colleague, he is also my great friend, have not changed in a good way. He is a music teacher, and have wide and deep perspective, and highly cultural person. He is also kind and calm, so popular from all students. My sister joined the drink, and had a enjoyable time. I hope we keep in touch with each other for our future, because I feel our relationship has great possibility to do something contributable to community and society.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home