Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Graduation Test









I took a graduation test yesterday. Though the every test item i thought would be on a test was not on it, i basically wrote well. I felt relieved after that. I went to Monja restaurant with my classmates for New Years Party to share the relief of finishing the test, and gratidude for our cooperation with each other until now. Left picture is the original beer in Tsukishima area, and right one is prosperous street in Tsukishima with tonz of Monja restaurants.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home