Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Reflect myself in 2006 and and set goals in 2007

12/28 Today is not rainy, though I don’t know exactly what it is because I have stayed all day home. I spent a lot of time to reflect myself and what happened around myself during this year, and set a kind of agenda about what I should do next year in terms of myself, working, and family. It is my custom to do that at the end of a year. It is meaningful time to organize my past and future before the dawn of a new year.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home