Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy New Year

1/1~1/3 I had wonderful time with my family. I am given much energy to restart my teaching career at Hokkaido from April. Thanks for them, I could grow up and keep on living in 2007. I cannot stop having gratitude toward people supporting me. The weather have been shiny, so I can clearly see Hidaka mountains and Daisetsuzan Mountains from home.

1/4~1/5 I did a final check test items that will be on the graduation test. I went to a Pa
sta restaurant i often went when i was living in this city.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home