Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Passed the Graduation Test!

I reveived the letter saying I passed the Graduation Test called Comps(Comprehensive exams)! Thank you for everyone! Though i already have said thank you to several people in real world, and mixi, i would like to express my gratitude to all who see my blog in the world! I would like to keep writing my blog, because i have noticed that this blog eoucourges me to organize my idea in interaction with various people in the world. Thank you again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home