Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Merry Christmas!


12/24
I flew back to Hokkaido! I directly came back to my hometown. The scenery is totally different from that in Tokyo, lots of trees, fields, wide roads, and snow. After putting baggage in my sleeping, I discussed various things with my father in living room, from our favorite authors to world economics. My father is always really inspiring because he knows a lot. Form my childhood, he tell me various things happened in world wide, and let me love books. Thanks to him, I like reading books and learning English through reading.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home