Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Preparation for the graduation test

12/27 Today, it is rainy. It already has snowed here, so rain change the snow on road into ice! It means road become really slippery. The car and people have difficulty to walk smoothly. After studying TESOL-related stuff, I went to my favorite ramen shop I often went when I worked around here, but it was closed today. So I went to my favorite curry shop I keep on going from my childhood. The taste was satisfying, because the taste is just the same as that I ate before.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home