Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Saturday, October 21, 2006

How many people with the same name as you?

i tired the cite below. There is no "Toru" in the database, that is not surprisingly.
but i surprised to see that there are 810 people named "Otsuka" in U.S. is it possible?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
By the way, i saw the news that popluation is U.S. got over 300,000,000!
population is the potential to show the power of a country. How will japan be in the future?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Toru. I checked that site and there are 146 people in the U.S. that have the same name as me. Wow! As a matter of fact, there was actually a guy with the same name as me at my old university - Penn State. We met once at a party. We were both drunk and it was a rather strange experience. He was a nice guy, though. In a funny way, it was kind of reassuring to find that out. He's a professor now at that same university. And still a nice guy, I'm sure. I just hope the other 144 Stephen Boyers are as nice as we are. Anyway, thanks for the interesting site. See you on November 1st.

Stephen Boyer #127

5:53 PM  
Blogger Tetsuo Marugari said...

Thanks for your comment Stephen. In my life, i met the person with the same name as me. He was a driver of a taxi i got on. Usually the nameplate was hunged down at the back of drivers' seat. When i see the nameplate, i was confused, and thought why my name was hunged down. And i noticed he has the name as mine. I was really surprised. but i could not confess to him i also have the same name as his.
Yeah i also hope he was a nice guy as me.
Anyway, see you on next class. I have not yet tried assigment...

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home