Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Presentation

I presented my research plan today at the class of applied linguistics. My reserch topic are how each test to assess students English performance at Reading class correlated with each other. I actually am fed up with Literature review, so i decided to do research, though there will be some literature review- like parts on my paper as previous research or something like that.

The field i am now interested in is testing and curiculum development. So i would like to persue those field a litte bit more through writing this paper. At the Research course i took this summer, i wrote a research paper about motivation. At first, i had planned to write paper on that topic, but, i actually am demotivated with that topic now, so i changed this topic into test scores themselves.

I mean, at the reserch paper of the class of Research, test scores were used as dependent variables, but at the paper of this class, test scores themselves are the main topics. So i want to analyze the relationships with each other. Hopefully i want to back up the paper with literature review- like stuff about readability (because it is about the class of Reading), program evaluation, and curiculum development.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home