Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Interview

I recently have three interviews.

One is from my classmate who write some reports to journals on English learning, second is from company related TOEIC company, and final is from a write writing reports to STEP(Eiken).

Through those experiences, i could have chances to reflect my self. Interactions is really meaningful for not only offering some information to them, but also specify and systematize what i am now thinking.

Through lifes in this grad school,

1) i could increase my pockets from which i elicit approaches and methods based on different students' needs.

2) i could expand networks with various people related English education, like teachers in university level, conversation school, publishing company, whether or not they are native or non-native.

3) i could gain basic skills of how i do research in classroom and one school level. When i have a problem in classroom, i would analyze more deeply than before and take some steps base on data i got.

All three are not perfect one, but would be in the middle of development, but they are what i got during my two years in Tokyo.
Anyway, i would like to thank them to give a chance of reflexing my experience, learning, and teaching.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home