Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 01, 2007

Tokyo Stay

I am now putting this message in Tokyo Haneda Airport. I've arrived here to give a presentation tomorrow. Though I did not have sufficient time to prepare for the presenation, and still have not yet completed it, I am looking forward to immersing myself in Academic atomosphere in the place where the presentations will be given.

40 students I'm in charge of in Hokkaido are now taking tests. Now is a period of First Semester Mid Term Exam in the school I work for. I took a day off today. Studetns are really good not only for their skills and knowledge to deal with subjects, but also for their humanity, humor, brightness, and seriousness. I got a lot of power from them, though I have to work about 14 hours every week day, and 3 hours at almost every weekend.

As for my private life, I began new life as a husband from this April. We sometimes have a quarell, but I am sure I love her. Even while haveing a quarell, I can feel the fact.

Hokkaido is covered with lots of nature, and really quiet place especially around the place I live. I can see a lot of running horses and great view of horizen behind the Pacific Ocean. The wonderful nature seems to make me calm to students. I seldom get angry with them compared to my previous life when I taught English to high school students several years ago.

I would like to put comments about more academic stuff, but I do not read articles recently. Oh, well.. See you around!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home