Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Last Message in Tokyo Life

This is the last post in my Tokyo life.

I almost finished taking all classes needed to graduate from TUJ. Though it will take several months to get a master degree officially, I was done what i needed to do.

Maybe, because i felt relieved, i got a cold, and was sick in bed for two days. But I've got better now.

From April, my new life will start as a high school teacher teaching English. I think it is not easy to apply what i learned in TUJ into teaching, but i would like to enjoy overall process including the struggiling within myself and between others.

Thanks to my blog, i could have reflect myself, and reorganize what i learned in Tokyo. I would like to keep on blogging, and i would be happy if this could help you somehow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was an English teacher at high shcool until this March, and get TESOL from July....
Every success in your teacher job !
I hope that we exchange information !

7:02 PM  
Blogger Tetsuo Marugari said...

Thanks a lot for your comment, and sorry for the delay of my response.
You are always welcomed to this page, and i also hope we exchange info!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home