Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 18, 2007

First message from Hokkaido

I have not visited my site to put my comments because i could not have access to internet from home, and was too busy to do Internet. I restarted teaching in high school. Though i have to work from 7:00 to 21:00(14hours a day!), woking in a high school is really attractive for me because i can see various aspects of high school student's lives, and help them to be brought up.

As a TESOL learner, I have not yet read any article from April. But i will give a presentation with a lecturer teaching at Tokyo. Presentation in such kind of official session is my first experiece, so i am looking forward to doing it.

I expect that working hours will be reduced from now on gradually as i get used to working in a high school, and i hope to have some time to put myself into learning English and English education.

Anyway, i would like to keep a diary in this site.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to be in touch with you and to read your blog again! It is hard to work as a high school teacher, I know how you feel exactly... Where will you give a presentation? I am curious about the topics of your presentation... please let me know more about it!!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Tetsuo Marugari said...

Thank you for your comment! I am also glad to know you are one of limited numbers of readers. Bellow is the presenters list. I'll give a presentation at Waseda Univ (JALT CALL) on June 2th as a second presenter with Keita-san.

http://jaltcall.org/conferences/call2007/mod/resource/view.php?id=148

Thank you again. You are always welcomed to my site.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home