Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Thursday, February 22, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth

I went to see the movie "An Innonvenient Truth" by Gore, previous vice president in U.S. There is no up and down personal story, not love romance, no crime, what was featured in the film is mainly from his lecture using Power Point and Video someimes inserted into the lecture. But the fact that earth is hurt, and the earth is our precious place we live moved me. The last picture introduced by him taken by a spacecraft named "Cassini" is really touch for me. It is taken from as far as Saturn, so the earth is really tiny, but... it really moved me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home