Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Writing and Computer

I read a part of a book and some articles about relationship between writing and computer. The book ("Teaching and Researching Writing" 2002)covers overall topics on writing, but it seems not give me in-depth picture about the influence of computer techonology especially connceted with other computers through internet, on writing. The site (Dr.Lam's site and Dr.Warschauer's site)my respectable friend tell me offer me a lot of info about the relationship, especially for those who write something in Web2.0 era, and in post-process writing era. (Dr.Casanave's book about writing i learned before make me relearned what is the era.)

I would like to keep on writing lit review in terms of some computer technology, such as Computer-assisted communication discussion (CACD), Web writing, e-mail exchanges, and Chat site (mainly in line with Dr.Warschauer's categorization).

And i would check some more articles and books about the relationships mainly from CALL perspectives, 'cause it is likely to give me insight about the relations.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home