Toru's TESOL Life

My Reflective Thought on TESOL-related Lecture,Books,and Articles. Also, Useful Information Links. This blog stops posting new articles now. My current blog is as follows. This blog is mainly on thought about my teaching days and private life. http://olympicsmemorial.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bear Fruit





Sorry for being late for letting you guys know, but my effort for publication bore fruit at this April. Thanks to the great generosity and ability of the main presenter at JALT CALL presentation mentioned before at this blog, we were able to publish an article on blogging. The result is because of you guys' cheering me up continuously through blogging interaction on line. Thank you sooo much!
The information on the article is here, though full text is not available on line. Anyway, thank you so much again, and I'll keep on blogging in order to get your and my energy acrossed!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home